These exercises give a boost of energy and vivacity for a long time, disperse the blood throughout the body and give a load to all muscles.
Slimness is not only beauty, but also health. A large amount of junk food, an inactive lifestyle and lack of sleep contribute to the accumulation of excess fat. It is necessary to devote at least half an hour a day to sports and at least an hour to walk in the fresh air. You can go to the gym or pool, or work out at home. A set of exercises at home can help you reduce fat, make your figure more toned and improve your physical fitness. The main thing in such training is the regularity of the classes.
Simple exercises for beginners
If you have not played sports before, then you should start with light exercises that help the body get used to the load. In the first stages, 15-20 minutes will be enough for training. Exercises should be performed at a leisurely pace and without dumbbells. If the load becomes too light, you can increase the exercise time.
The complex for beginners includes the following exercises (the number of repetitions is from 15 to 20 times):
- Semi-squats – you need to sit down shallowly, stretching your straight arms forward;
- Lunge – alternating right-angle leg curls at the knee;
- Plie squats – slow squats on wide-set legs, turn the socks to the sides;
- Push-ups for beginners – push-ups from the floor, leaning not on your socks, but on your knees. You can put a special rug or towel under them;
- Abs workout – lie on your back with your legs bent at the knees, arms behind your head. As you exhale, raise your shoulders, while inhaling, lower them. You cannot strain your neck, only the abdominal muscles should work ;
- Gluteal bridge – lie on your back, bend your knees and lift your buttocks up, and then lower them down.
These exercises give a boost of energy and vivacity for a long time, disperse the blood throughout the body and give a load to all muscles. During the lesson, you can take breaks of 5 minutes. Stretching is advisable after training.
Fat Burning Exercises
To burn fat, trainers recommend combining aerobic and anaerobic exercise. Cardio promotes fat burning, and strength trains muscles and makes a chiseled figure.
There are two options for combining such loads:
- One day is dedicated to cardio training, the other day to strength training;
- The workout combines two types of exercises. For example, a session starts with cardio and ends with strength training. Each exercise trains a specific muscle group.
For a workout to be effective, you need to combine different loads. You can also work with small weights.
For weight loss, small dumbbell weights with a lot of repetitions are effective.
Slimming abdomen and sides
A small amount of fat in the abdomen and waist area is normal. Adipose tissue supports internal organs and bones.
Excessive fat accumulation is a sign of:
- Poor metabolism. The older you get, the more likely you are to gain excess weCrunches on the press
This complex is a great remedy for belly fat. It not only helps to lose weight, but also trains the abs, thereby strengthening the abdominal wall. For the effect to be noticeable, it is necessary to eat rationally (not to sit on rigid diets) and give the body enough time to rest.
The list of exercises includes:
- Regular crunches. You need to lie on your back, bend your legs at the knees, put your hands behind your head. As you exhale, raise the upper body, while “twisting”, as you exhale, go down. Repeat the exercise 10-20 times;
- Reverse crunches. Lie on your back, bend your legs and put your arms along the body. Raise your legs and pull your knees to your chest as you exhale. Put your feet on the floor and inhale. Repeat the exercise 10-20 times;
- Oblique twists. Lie on the floor in the same position as for regular crunches. At the same time, the feet should not touch the floor. When twisting the upper body, turn it to one side and then lower to the floor. Alternate turns in different directions. Do about 10-15 repetitions on each side;
- Leg curls. Lie on the mat, stretch your legs up, crossing them. Make regular crunches. Exhale while lifting and exhaling while lowering the body. Do 20-25 reps;
- Side crunches. The exercise resembles oblique twisting, but it differs in that when lifting the body, you need to raise one leg. For each side, do 10-15 repetitions;
- Twisting-bike. Lie face up, hands behind your head. Raise your legs and bend them at the knees, pull one knee to your chest. Raising the knee, you need to try to reach them to the opposite elbow. Do 10-15 repetitions on each side.
Different types of crunches are great for training the abs. Exercise strengthens several muscle groups, which promotes good digestion, an even posture, and improved physical health.
Plank and slopes
The plank is a great exercise for burning belly fat. It does not pump the abdominal muscles, making them more pronounced and voluminous, but only burns fat deposits. The complex consists of different types of planks, as well as bends and different lunges:
- Reversal plank. Lie on your side, leaning on your arm bent at a right angle. Stretch your legs and keep straight. Raise your hips and stay in this position for half a minute. Trained can stay in this position for 1-2 minutes. Do the same exercise on the other side of the body;
- Lunges with turns. Lunge forward with one leg and extend your arms parallel to the floor. As you step forward, imagine that you are sitting on a chair. Turn the body and then go up. Repeat the same exercise on the other leg, 15 times for each side;
- Side bends . Stand up straight, put your hands behind your head. Bend over to one side as much as possible, stay in this position for a quarter of a minute. Straighten up and repeat for the other side. Subsequently, the time can be increased;
- Vacuum. This exercise helps flatten your b
It is better to perform these exercises on an empty stomach or 3 hours after eating.
Cardio exercises for the abdomen
Cardio improves digestion and burns fat not only in the belly but throughout the body.
The complex consists of the following exercises:
- Walking. This exercise has no contraindications and is great for beginners. Every day you need to walk at a fast or medium pace for 0.5-1 hours in the fresh air. This will help to gradually reduce weight, put a good load on the heart and improve metabolism;
- Jogging. After walking, you can go jogging. It is best to run in the morning or after a long break after eating. This exercise trains the heart and lungs, helps to maintain health;
- Interval running. This type of running is great for starting the metabolism. Its essence is that you need to run 100 meters at a fast pace, 200 meters – to run at an average pace, and the next 100 meters – to walk at a step;
- Swimming. This exercise not only helps you lose weight in the waist area, but also trains your arms. It keeps the whole body in good shape, burns a lot of calories and strengthens the heart. It is recommended to swim 2-3 times a week.
For exercise to be beneficial, you need to give the body timely rest to restore muscle.
Standing leg exercises
You need to do the exercises so many times until you feel tired. Performing the complex should give a feeling of slight fatigue, and the next day – mild muscle pain.
The list of exercises for the buttocks and thighs is as follows:
- Plie squats. This exercise trains the inner muscles of the thighs and buttocks. Squat both with their own weight and with dumbbells. To perform the exercise, you need to stand up straight, keep your back straight. Put your legs wider than your shoulders, turn the socks out. Take dumbbells in your hands, stretch them in front of you. Sit down and slowly return to a standing position. When squatting, the leg should form a right angle. It is not necessary to lower the buttocks below the knees, as this puts a lot of stress on the joints. Do the exercise 20-25 times;
- Lunges. To do this, you need to stand up straight, put your feet shoulder-width apart. Step forward, bend one leg and slowly sit down on it. Straighten the other and press it with your knee to the floor, placing it on your toe. The weight of the body should act on the leg, which is put forward. Stand up using a leg that is put forward. Perform the exercise 20 times on each leg;
- Deadlift. Exercise trains the muscles of the buttocks and the back of the thigh. You need to stand up straight, turn your socks slightly inward. Take dumbbells or water bottles, place them in front of you at hip level. Tilt the body forward without bending your knees. If it does not work out, then at first you can bend them a little. Hands should reach to the knees, then the body straightens. Perform the exercise 15-20 times;
- Swing your legs. Trains the buttocks, the back of the thigh, helps to make the shape of the buttocks round. To do this, you need to put your feet shoulder-width apart or kneel down. Swing your legs to the right and left. Breathe freely without holding your breath. Perform the exercise 30 times on each leg;
- Raising your feet to the platform. The muscles of the back of the thigh and buttocks are well worked out. Any surface is suitable as an elevation – a bench, a chair or a rung of a staircase. We put both legs in turn on a hill at an average pace. Raise the leg on the bench a little, hold it in this position and then set it. Perform 10-15 times on each leg;
- Plie on toes. Trains the muscles of the thighs and calves. Stand up, spread your feet shoulder-width apart. Turn the socks out. Get up on your toes, sit down, lower your heels;
- Swing your legs. Strengthens the muscles of the back and front of the thigh. Put your legs together, straighten your back. Swing forward, then take your leg back, bending forward with your body.
Exercises for the legs while lying or sitting
These exercises are performed while sitting on the floor or on a special rug:
- Glute bridge. During execution, only the muscles of the buttocks are trained. You need to lie on the floor, bend your knees, place your hands along the body. Lift the buttocks, forming a half-bridge. Hold for 10 seconds, then lower yourself to the floor. To increase the load, you can put your feet on an elevation. Perform the exercise 25-30 times;
- Hyperextension. This exercise works your glutes without touching your quads and knees. The muscles of the lower back and abs are loaded. To do this, you need to lie on your stomach, stretch your arms along the body (if you want to loosen the load on the muscles). Those who want to increase the load on the muscles need to clasp their hands in a lock behind the head. Raise the body from the supine position while exhaling, linger in this position, and return. Perform the exercise 25-30 times;
- Walking on the buttocks. This exercise makes the buttocks beautiful, trains the back and front of the thighs, and strengthens the muscles of the pelvic floor. It is recommended to perform it not on the floor, but on a special rug. To perform sit on the floor, put your feet together. The back is straight, the shoulders are straight. Move on the buttocks back and forth at a fast pace. Breathing should be free. Do the exercise until you feel a pleasant pain in the gluteal muscles;
- High chair. This exercise is performed in a static state (resting state). It perfectly loads the gluteal, back and front muscles of the thigh. You need to stand against the wall, leaning your back against the wall. Bend your knees at right angles. Lower your arms along the body. Hold in this position for a minute, repeat several times;
- Bicycle. Exercise works the muscles of the buttocks, abs and thighs. To perform, lie on your back, put your hands behind your head. Bend your knees, raise your legs so that your hips form a right angle with the floor. The closer the hips are to the floor, the stronger the load on the buttocks is. There are two options for the exercise – simulating cycling and bending the knees, touching the elbow of the opposite arm. Do 30 reps for each leg;
Lying leg raises. Trains the outer and inner thighs. Lie on your side, rest your elbow on the floor, stretch your legs. Raise the leg located on top, then slowly lower it