How do find and save the Whatsapp statuses
At the moment, WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging applications in the world. Since the acquisition of Facebook in 2014, Whatsapp has ceased to be just a text messaging app. More than 1.5 billion of its monthly users can now use voice calls, messages, video calls, video and file transfer, and share WhatsApp statuses.
One of the most popular features of most social media apps is stories. Statuses are analogous to WhatsApp.
What are WhatsApp statuses for?
On the main interface of WhatsApp for Android, there are three main headings for each section of the app: Chats , Status, and Calls . Statuses are similar to Snapchat , Instagram, or Facebook stories . The user uploads an image, video or text, after the expiration of 24 hours they disappear or the user decides to delete it ahead of time.
Read Also :- 4 Principles Of Facial Skin Care
Read Also :- All About Tech Info
Why save WhatsApp status?
Have any of your contacts uploaded a video or funny image that you want to share? But you cannot take and save the status in WhatsApp, this is contrary to the rules of the program. You must ask a friend to send you a status, for this you need:
- Go to the Status section
- Click on three dots and go to My statuses
- Select and hold the status you want to send.
- Then click Forward
- In the search bar, find the user who needs to send your status
How to find and save WhatsApp status
You will need a file manager that will allow you to open hidden folders on your Android smartphone. For this, it is quite possible to use the standard file manager that is on your smartphone, or applications such as ES Explorer and Total Commander.
I used the default My Files app found on most Android devices.
1. Open your file manager and navigate to your device’s main storage.
2. Go to the WhatsApp folder.
3. If your file manager allows you to show hidden folders, you should see at least two files (.Shared and .trash). Go to the Media folder .
4. Select and navigate to the. Status folder. From here you should find all the statuses that WhatsApp has saved on your phone (“/storage/emulated/0/WhatsApp/Media/.Statuses”). I suggest you copy them to a different folder or change their names so that WhatsApp doesn’t delete them after 24 hours.
With most file managers, you can set up shortcuts for folders so you don’t have to constantly navigate there.
If you know other methods for saving statuses, write below to the comments.